Series of "Unique" Passengers






The Bad Boy
Now a days there are so many pets, emotional support animals, as well as service animals that are able to fly with their owners. I am one to admit I get so excited anytime we have a furry friend onboard. This day however, the “emotional” support dog was having a bad day. So bad, that he bit a passenger in the gate area before boarding. When the crew and I arrived to the plane, we were told all of this information. I was working the lead position and it was a hard “no, we will not be flying the passenger and the dog” for me and after speaking with the captain he also agreed. We were not going to let the guest fly with the dog seeing as to how he was already being aggressive on the ground. This however, ended up being like the game telephone. When boarding was finished the gate agent came to ask if we would reconsider the passenger with the emotional support dog. They told us how the guest would keep him in the carrier, and that because people had crowded the gate area, someone had stepped on the dog or startled him and it was a mere innocent reaction. This dog ended up being a little tiny chihuahua...  of course we let him fly, on lock down, in his little carrier.

Mrs. Louis Vuitton Everything 
Flying from Los Angeles heading to San Francisco, as we began to board the airplane a lady walked on. Right away I could tell she would be sitting in first class. The lady clearly loved Louis Vuitton. Her carryon, purse and wallet all matched and had the famous monogram print. As she walked on, she seemed to be mingling with two other guests who wouldn’t seem like a typical friend group. I smiled and greeted them. They all sat in first class. As boarding started wrapping up, I poured champagne and went to offer it to all my first class passengers. Mrs. Louis Vuitton took one. I was waiting for paperwork when I realized how uncomfortable the man sitting next to Mrs. Louis Vuitton appeared. I looked over some more and she had her eyes closed with a big smile on her face and she was moving as if she was grooving to some music, but there was no music and she had no earphones. Weird, I thought. I started securing my station when I heard a loud humming coming from Mrs. Louis Vuitton’s seat. She now was talking to herself and humming. Okay, this is not normal.. my other crew member had come up to first class now to let me know he was secure. I quietly told him to look over and confirm what I was seeing. He confirmed and we sadly had to kick Mrs. Happily Drunk Louis Vuitton and all her wonderful bags off the plane. 

Smelly 6A
Smelly 6A was not always so smelly. In fact, she was a business class passenger who looked roughly in her 50s. It was about mid flight when the call light was rung. Smelly 6A had woke up from her little slumber to find a little present in her pants. She had pooped her pants in her sleep. When my coworker told me, I said “oh sh**...literally". And as if the situation wasn’t sh**** enough, Smelly 6A had brought no extra clothes in her carry on. She ended up going to the restroom and washing her pants in the sink. This now made that whole restroom inoperative due to the biohazard in the sink. Gross! That’s the last time I’ll ever brush my teeth on any plane. 

Mr. Man Child
Sometimes it’s not only mind blowing, but also pretty hysterical how people act on the plane. There is a joke about not forgetting your brain or manners when getting on the plane. On this flight, we had just taken off when a call light was rung. I went up to see what it was. The young lady who rung it told me that the man behind her wasn’t let her recline her seat. I looked behind her to the man sitting behind. “Recline your seat” I told her. She reclined and as she did, the man pushed it back up. I literally almost laughed, this was such childish behavior from a grown man. I couldn’t believe this had been going on for who knows how long, “Sir, is there a problem?” I asked him. He pouted and began to say his space was already limited and so on. “She wants to recline her seat and has the right to, if you're worried about space why don’t you also recline and the distance will be the same..” 

xoxo,
Guadalupe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts