Anonymous Stories From Other Inflight







I was working a redeye flight. One of my coworkers went through the cabin collecting trash when he spotted something on the floor. He reached down and picked it up with his pen. He brought it back to the galley to show us. It was a pair of panties!
-Anonymous Someone Missing Something

I was the only girl in the crew working. We were all in the back galley talking when we heard a jam against the LAV door. It was the configuration where the LAV doors are bifold. We turned and saw that the middle part of the door was sticking out, so you could see through the crack of the door. We saw a man pleasuring himself, and we knew exactly who he was. A business man sitting in premium class.
-Anonymous No Handshake From You

As a new captain last December we overnighted in Oklahoma City. We got done super early and decided to go out clubbing with the whole crew (it's only four of us total being regional crew). The hotel we stayed at had a reception hour with free drinks. After all this, we went downtown and had a good time and ended up at a Burger King drive-thru around 2am. Mind you we had no car. We finally made it back to the hotel and one of our flight attendants was completely wrecked. So now we have to walk through the lobby of our hotel while carrying our flight attendant. Needless to say, as a new captain I was freaking out, hoping she would wake up in the morning. Gladly it all worked out.
-Anonymous Party Captain

I had Natalie Portman on a flight and she kept blowing her nose in a bunch of tissues throughout the flight. Rather than getting up and tossing them, she wanted me to pick all of them up for her, off the tray table and place them in the garbage for her.
-Anonymous Can You S'Not

I had a man change from shorts into jeans in the middle of the aisle during descent. Said he wanted to be ready for the chilly weather after the captain said it was going to be cold at our destination city. Saw the outline of his round peach in his white boxer briefs.
-Anonymous Tighty-Whities 

I was working a flight and noticed a woman who had a really bad nose bleed. She came to the LAV to get tissues and I told my crew this was a medical. They thought I was overreacting and they persisted she was fine since she had said it happened often. Later, the bleeding had not subsided, I quickly found out she was a hemophilia. A condition where bleeding does not clot or stop as it normally should.  She was bleeding through her nose and mouth now, we immediately paged for medical help and luckily were able to take care of her before it turned into hemorrhage, which is what the doctor told us could have happened.  
-Anonymous Trust Your Instincts 

We were ferrying a flight which means there are no passengers onboard, just the crew. For take off, I decided it would be fun to stand on a serving tray and glide down the isle. I almost broke my face when I reached the end but it was a blast!
-Anonymous Thrill Seeker

Thank you to all who shared your stories.

xoxo,
Guadalupe

Comments

Popular Posts