InFlight Chronicles ✈





coworker: can you get me a baileys and a coffee
me: grabs baileys & pours coffee
Hands it over and she’s like ?
me: here you asked for a baileys and coffee
coworker: I said deli and popcorn

some guy thought he could sit in first class for free since there were open seats .. not today sir then he goes "I’ll pay the upgrade" until he finds out it’s $250 this pretty face will cost to see go to back to economy sir..

when you ditch your crew on a layover for a date and you see one of them later at the hotel bar...hi I’m not here..

Some viejita wacked my butt in the aisle during service and I gave her the side eye and then she goes “Dear, there’s something on your skirt, do you mind if I try to get it off? ” and I was like please lol over here thinking she was trying to get a free grab..

9am flight and I already had someone asking if we serve Hennessy, a lady trying to sneak her dog in her purse.. what’s next?

Captain said for us to remain seated so I thought it was perfect time for mi lonche. We go through pretty rough turbulence. I got mango habañero sauce on my cheek from my chicken wings and I’m low key scared que ya ni tengo hambre..

It’s not even 9am yet and I’m announcing the wrong city we’re landing in, and loosing unaccompanied minors. In line for some much needed cafecito before our next flight..

The pilot legit made an announcement about there being a hole in the cargo floor and how maintenance was going to check it out to make sure it wouldn’t affect the cabin pressure and we would still have fire extinguisher capability in case there was a fire down there. . ummm you don’t tell the public that..

Working with this señora who had a fabulous pin. I asked her what it was and she replied that she got it for outstanding customer service. We finish our service on the plane and she asks me to brew some coffee for a passenger. I tell her we still have coffee left over, she goes to say it’s not fresh anymore and we need to brew a new pot. I look over at my other coworker and we exchanged annoyed glances. She then whispers “that’s why she has that pin and we don’t.”

Passenger vaping freely in the cabin, intoxicated guest boarding with only one button on his shirt buttoned saying he can take a breathalyzer to stay, someone asking for some cheese for their child... Lord help us, one more flight..
Lady: “do you have popcorn?”
Me: “yes it’s for purchase”
Lady: “how much is it?”
Me: “”I think it’s $2”
Lady: “my card is at my seat”
Me: “I’ll charge you later (hands over popcorn)”
Lady: looks at popcorn.. “tampon.. do you have a tampon?”
I swear either I’m deaf or it’s hard to hear on these planes

PSA there are free feminine products inside the restroom compartments on the planes ladies ❤✈




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts