More Awkward Moments.. Unfortunately






You know by now, I would have thought I'd have everything down and I would be cool and collected. Not the case, something always has to happen to keep me on my toes. Some more awkward moments aboard the plane and lessons learned..

-Never turn the lights completely off in the cabin on night flights because horrible things happen. Horrible things like smashing the drink cart on someones knee and inappropriately reacting in horrible uncontrollable laughter, stepping on and hearing the crunching of someones toes, handing over a bag of chips and dropping them on a sleeping mans face, or loudly screaming when someone sneaks up on you, should I keep going...

-Don't pour too generously. Might seem like a good idea, until you topped the beer off and it spilled down the sides of the glass and when you go to hand it over to the man in the window seat, it slightly trickles onto his seat-mates lap...thankfully the seat-mate was fast asleep and the beer man and I shared a good silent laugh.

-Don't get too comfortable and try to slip someone your number as everyone is deplaning because that day, the Captain will decide he wants to say 'Goodbye' to everyone, and he will come out of the flight deck and stand next to you.

-Ice bins are very heavy, don't pull too hard or the bin will come out of the cart and crush your foot, beers will fall out and all the ice and water will run down your leg into your shoes. And you will be looking as the beers go rolling down the isle like "I quit"...yes this happened to me on a Vegas flight.

-A refresh on it is hard to hear in the cabin, please annunciate..
    man: Can I have lemonade
    me: sorry we don't have lemonade
    man: yes I'll take some lemonade
    me: do you want cranberry and seltzer and you can pretend it's lemonade?
    man: no, I don't want lemonade, I want cabernet
    me: (laughs) ooooh, no wonder, I never had a grown ass man ask me for lemonade
    ...pause and I don't know if I am allowed to use that word.


Hope you were able to share a little laugh with me :)

xoxo,
Guadalupe♥️ 

Comments

Popular Posts